industrial water softeners

gasfiredHU.jpg
kinetico.jpg
nozzleplug.jpg

What does a water softener do?

A water softener removes the hard calcium and magnesium elements from the water by substituting soft sodium and flushing the hard elements to the waste system. Water softening uses sodium chloride salt pellets for this efficient process. 90% of all cotton gins require only water softening to control scale.  For the remaining 10% who need reverse osmosis treatment, water softening is recommended for the membrane inlet feed. A water softener should always be your first line of defense in a water heater or boiler application.

How much does it cost to operate?

Among gins surveyed, salt costs amounted to less than $5.50 per day and additional water usage of 10% - 35% depending on water quality.

Why KINETICO Water Softeners?

Non-Electric: Moving water powers these systems, not electricity, so operation is simple and reliable. There are no timers or computers to set, adjust, repair or replace.
Works on Demand: Systems regenerate based on actual usage. You won’t waste water or salt, yet you’ll always have clean, soft water whenever you need it.
SmartDisk™: Set to accommodate your specific water conditions.
Soft Water, Countercurrent Regeneration: You’ll enjoy the benefits of improved system efficiency and water quality thanks to Kinetico’s superior regeneration process
Twin Tank System: One tank is always in service, even during regeneration, for an unlimited supply of clean, soft water.
Efficient Hardness Removal: Get the water you want in your Humidaire Unit without sacrificing savings and convenience.

Hard Facts about Hard Water: 
- The average price of basic Humidaire reconditioning is $10,000-$12,000.
- The average Humidaire performance reduction from scale is 30% when untreated.
- The average maintenance time spent cleaning Humidaire Unit scale during a gin season is 20 hours with untreated water and requires hazardous materials.

Do you have hard water? Water analysis is free!
Just fill a water bottle from the supply for your Humidaire Unit
and send it in or give it to your Samuel Jackson Representative.