Remote Access Service
What is Remote Access Service?
To move moisture data from the Mirror network (in your gin) to the Internet (outside your gin), it must go through a router. As part of Remote Access Service, Samuel Jackson provides and maintains the necessary router and Moisture Mirror network.
- It’s a fee-based Moisture Mirror network monitoring service.
- Provides you and technicians remote access for monitoring and equipment troubleshooting.
- Saves service calls...which gets you back ginning faster.
- Required if Samuel Jackson is providing your network support.
- Pricing is reasonable.
- Do it yourself option is FREE and available at: www.moisturemirror.com/diy